Find Your User ID Number
You will have to authenticate using your Trojan Web Express username and password to view your student/employee ID number.
- Your Student ID number will be located under your Preferred Name on the My Profile page in Trojan Web Express. Student ID Numbers are also listed on your Grade Report.
- If you are an employee, your ID Number is listed on your Pay Stub.
- If you do not know your Trojan Web Express password, call 1-800-414-5756 or enter a helpdesk ticket at http://helpdesk.troy.edu .
1. Click the Log In tab on the Main menu page.
2. Enter your Trojan Web Express User Name and Password
3. Click the appropriate link on the Main menu page. For example, students should select Students, faculty should select Faculty and employees should select Employees.
4. Click the My Profile Link
5. Your Student ID number will be located under your Preferred Name
You can follow this link to visit Trojan Web Express.