Remote Productivity Tools
Troy University provides access to several tools that can be used to enhance productivity and collaboration from a distance. Capabilities include course delivery, document sharing and teleconferencing. The Helpdesk is available Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., and Sunday, 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Central Time). You can reach the Helpdesk by phone at 334-670-HELP (4357).
Online Training Resources
Advanced Microsoft Teams (Online Only)
Garrett Davies - Presenters
Microsoft Stream helps us easily share and manage the videos and recordings we create. As a media storage site, Stream allows us to upload any video, easily share videos with students and colleagues, and provide ADA transcripts and closed captioning for the videos. Stream also stores and houses videos created in Microsoft Teams. Join us to learn more about Microsoft Stream, including:
Microsoft Streams (Online Only)
Amy Spurlock - Presenter
- Benefits of Stream: ADA transcript & captioning, benefits of Stream vs. Youtube, and how Stream can save space in your Canvas;
- “How To” Basics: How to access Stream; how to upload videos into Stream; how to share your videos
- Canvas & Stream: How to embed any video from Streams into your Canvas course shell
- Stream and MS Teams: Retrieving your Teams videos in Stream, and the fastest way to share your Teams video with anyone at TROY
- Rookie Mistakes: Where’s my video? Why can’t students see my video? And other beginner mistakes we’ve made on Stream….