- Take Action
- Education & Guides
- Password Management
- Physical Security
- Theft of Computer Equipment
Policies & Procedures
- Account Access and Recovery
- Alabama Breach Notification Act of 2018
- Admin Systems Security Access Authorization Process
- Copyright Information
- E-mail Policy
- Information Technology Usage Policy
- International Travel Requirements
- World Wide Web Policy
- Technology Policies
- Technology Standardization Guidelines
- Additional Resources
- Quarterly IT Security Award
Locked/Disabled/Temporary Account Access and Recovery
TROY IT offers self-service for password resets, such as Office 365, Active Directory. For additional information, please visit reset.troy.edu.
For manual recovery of TROY accounts that have been locked or disabled beyond your ability to use the self-service site, or, for temporary administrative rights, please review below.
Option one is submit a support ticket at https://helpdesk.troy.edu/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=86617.
However, if a support ticket isn’t an option, action can occur via a call to the IT Helpdesk.
Hours of Operation (Central Time)
Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Sunday, 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Requests must include proof of identity. For your protection, IT will not enable account access without adequate proof of identity. Please be prepared to provide the required criteria.