- Best Practices
- Classroom Technology
- Computer Labs
- Conference Rooms
- Document Imaging
- Web Development
Microsoft 365 Services Available to All Students and Employees
- E-mail, calendars and contacts
- File storage and sharing (including OneDrive)
- Online versions of Microsoft 365 including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Microsoft 365 on tablets and phones
- Full, installed Microsoft 365 applications (PC and Mac)
- 50 GB e-mail storage, 1 TB for Microsoft 365 storage
E-mail Account Username and Password
Your Trojan E-mail username is your full Trojan E-mail address. Your Trojan E-mail address is your TrojanPass Username with @troy.edu added to the end. (Example: email@example.com).
Your Trojan E-mail password is the same as your TrojanPass password.
If you are a new employee your supervisor should submit a new employee helpdesk ticket. All necessary and approved accounts will be created as a part of this ticket. Note that before a ticket can be submitted the new employee’s information must be in Datatel and already have a Self-Service account. Visit the New Employees page for more information:
Retiree Email Accounts
Faculty and staff who officially retire from Troy University, including those with the distinction Professor Emeritus, may continue to use their Trojan email after retirement.
To continue receiving email to your Trojan email account as a retiree, please see the appropriate guidelines below.
When You Retire:
- Eligible retirees may request a continuance of their email account with HR once a retirement date has been specified.
- An out of office message will need to be placed on the account for six months after the effective date of retirement.
- Any email correspondence that is important to either the supervisor or project will be archived and accessible by the current supervisor.
Employees that have previously retired are still eligible to request access to their Troy University account. You may submit your request using the Request Retiree Email Account form. Please note that HR will need to verify your request.
- Eligible retirees will keep access to Trojan email & calendaring functions only.
- Employees with files they wish to keep should move these files to a personal storage device or account before terminating employment. **
- Accounts will become disabled after one year of inactivity.
Access the TROY University Retirement Associate website to see additional benefits
**Additional information for backing up OneDrive for Business data is available at: Download files and folders from OneDrive for Business
Need Help setting up your e-mail?, we have guides available that will lead you through the process.
If you are having problems logging into your e-mail account, or other problems with your e-mail account, please select one of the links below for assistance:
Types of E-mail Account
Additional types of accounts may be available for use by your department. Select an account type from the list below for more information:
Spam Information (Unsolicited E-mails)
Please forward e-mails that you suspect are spam related to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about spam, please visit the link below: