- Take Action
- Education & Guides
- Password Management
- Physical Security
- Theft of Computer Equipment
Policies & Procedures
- Account Access and Recovery
- Alabama Breach Notification Act of 2018
- Admin Systems Security Access Authorization Process
- Copyright Information
- E-mail Policy
- Information Technology Usage Policy
- International Travel Requirements
- World Wide Web Policy
- Technology Policies
- Technology Standardization Guidelines
- Additional Resources
- Quarterly IT Security Award
TROY IT recommends that you use a password manager to store your passwords. Using an encrypted password manager to store your passwords makes it easy to access and use a unique password for each site.
There are free password managers out there!
We recommend that you use KeePass (Windows) or KeePassX (Mac). Additional applications compatible with KeePass databases can be found on the KeePass download page under the Contributed/Unofficial KeePass Ports, which includes links to apps that work on iOS, Android and other platforms.
LastPass, DashLane and Sticky Password are a few others.
Check online at https://www.wired.com/2016/01/you-need-a-password-manager/