Installation Instructions for Troy Student Version of ENS
To download the latest version of McAfee ENS Threat Protection, a student must be registered, have a valid Troy University e-mail address and live on the Troy campus.
- Go to https://it.troy.edu/students/software.html#antivirus and then select:
- Enter your login credentials to login to https://my.troy.edu:
- You will see the following screen after logging in:
Click on “Download McAfee Antivirus Software”
- After you click on "Download McAfee Antivirus Software", you will see:
- Click the arrow next to the downloaded file and choose “Show in folder.” The file will be saved in your downloads as:
Right click the file and choose “Run as Administrator”. McAfee ENS will install and update itself, and will delete the desktop icon. If you wish or need to re-install the software, please download it again.